Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Khloe  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:50:31 PM(UTC)
Khloe

Groups: Registered

I tried to log into wolfteam and when I click on the launcher, it says I need to download when I already did and I launched wolfteam 7 hours ago before this happens so this just came out of nowhere. So I uninstall it and redownload it, when it finished, I clicked on the launcher and it still said I need to download when I already did. So I tried to download it on the wolfteam launcher but it didn't even move, it stayed at 0% for like 8 hours and I have high-speed wifi. I never had a problem with downloading stuff except for downloading wolfteam from the launcher.

I had more problems with Softnyx. I bought cash more than 1 month ago and I haven't received them and I want my money back. I email them 7 weeks ago and they never reply. I never got a email back from Softnyx. I had to call my bank to get my money back. Softnyx has become a piece of shlllt and cant even reply to emails that I had sent 5 times to two different emails. This dumb migration thing when you have like 10 days to migrate your account or else its going to be deleted is fking dumb asf. Aeriagames is better than this crap. Aeriagames replies to every email and I will admit, I do sometimes have problems with Aeriagames but the problems is always fixed. This message is for Softnyx to fix your shlllt.