Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
WT_Dev  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:10:13 PM(UTC)
WT_Dev

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Dear Players,

The new homepage for International Service ("IS" hereafter) has launched after the migration is done.
As it is already announced, all of you who submitted the migration form through migration page(Here) can keep playing Wolfteam with current client.

For players who didn't submit the form yet but want to migrate the current account used in IS, you need to submit the form until the page is closed.

We always appreciate you for playing Wolfteam and will try our best to provide better game environment for you!

Thank you.
Karacter  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:43:49 PM(UTC)
Karacter

what of our accounts , i cant login to my current account , after i've done the Migration , i cant even login from the site , whats wrong ?
azrul  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:50:06 PM(UTC)
azrul

same like me
kelvin  
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:44:16 PM(UTC)
kelvin

where is my gift g.m? all my gift is gone ? how come ? Pls reply me g.m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2KL  
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:49:30 PM(UTC)
2KL

Howdy ALL,
now my account in WolfteamIS has the Exact Login ID as my account in WolfteamMN.
so when i log in with my current account to Wolfteam Reboot, I end up on my WolfteamMN account.
no please I need to know how to revive my WolfteamIS account.
TY
C龙麟  
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:49:47 PM(UTC)
C龙麟

China

认真少啊!WolfteamCN都倒闭了
OLDIES30  
#7 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 2:42:58 AM(UTC)
OLDIES30

I make payment for 30000c but its still not appear.. Where can i get support?
TheKiller  
#8 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 8:30:27 AM(UTC)
TheKiller

I NEED ADMIN HELPPPP URGENT PLEASEEE

i can't login to the game with my old account after i followed all the steps of migration,i go to log in to the game a message says "Game play prohibted due to following reasons" then another message says currently your account has been banned then a ban history page that is all empty :(... by the way last time i played wolfteam was directly before this new update every thing was like a peace of cake
TheKiller  
#9 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 8:34:55 AM(UTC)
TheKiller

NEED ADMIN HELPPPP URGENT PLEASEEE

i can't login to the game with my old account after i followed all the steps of migration,i go to log in to the game a message says "Game play prohibted due to following reasons" then another message says currently your account has been banned then a ban history page that is all empty :(... by the way last time i played wolfteam was directly before this new update every thing was like a peace of cake....this is the email that have the problem i can't open the game till now.
uchiwa33  
#10 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2016 1:01:03 PM(UTC)
uchiwa33

Admin may i ask why I've purchased Wolfteam Softnyx cash from cherry credits when i key in the pin and serial no. cannot be successfully proceed please help ...
LordDrazimov  
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2016 8:06:46 AM(UTC)
LordDrazimov

Originally Posted by: TheKiller Go to Quoted Post
I NEED ADMIN HELPPPP URGENT PLEASEEE

i can't login to the game with my old account after i followed all the steps of migration,i go to log in to the game a message says "Game play prohibted due to following reasons" then another message says currently your account has been banned then a ban history page that is all empty :(... by the way last time i played wolfteam was directly before this new update every thing was like a peace of cake

Give the ban time. It only means that they are transferring your files to the new server in Mena. Don't worry you'll be able to play soon when the transfer happens.
LordDrazimov  
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2016 8:14:55 AM(UTC)
LordDrazimov

Originally Posted by: 2KL Go to Quoted Post
Howdy ALL,
now my account in WolfteamIS has the Exact Login ID as my account in WolfteamMN.
so when i log in with my current account to Wolfteam Reboot, I end up on my WolfteamMN account.
no please I need to know how to revive my WolfteamIS account.
TY

You are having the same problem I am. I wrote this message to WT_Dev

I made a mistake in making a whole new account with wolfteam mena as I didn't understand how the transfer page worked at the time. Now that I understand how the transfer works its too late for me to transfer because when I tried to do so it said that the user ID and email already existed. Is there anything I can do? Is there a way it can be done anyway? I've come a decently long way in the game and even had a clan under my name. Starting over means I can't still claim the clan name or my original status or items. Please help.

I hope they can help us. But what we really needed to do is not start a whole new account with Mena, but to use the transfer account page instead. I figured it out too late but I hope there is a way to reverse it. Otherwise we are doom to start over and lose our old IS accounts. http://www.softnyx.net/M...ion/ENG/Information.aspx
WIRA84  
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 09, 2016 5:17:23 AM(UTC)
WIRA84

illegal program kick from server ...please fix this fast....cannot play wolfteam with this bug...
dxx3000xxb  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 1:55:17 AM(UTC)
dxx3000xxb

This new wolfteam is must more hacker ......