Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
WT_Dev  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 6:37:33 PM(UTC)
WT_Dev

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Dear Players,

At next Tuesday, October 18th, the migration service of account you used in previous International Service will be closed.
During the maintenance on that day, we will finish the migration work and the people who didn't submit the form before October 17th will not be able to submit the form anymore.

Thus, if you still have some accounts that are not migrated to MENA Serivce, please submit the form before Monday.

Also, this is a notice for the people who already submitted the form since this Tuesday, October 11th.

Your account will be migrated through the maintenance on October 18th, and you can play the game with your account after the maintenance.
As your callsign will be randomly created, please try to use 'Change Callsign' item in your gift box.
And the items placed in Gift Box will be migrated after the migration is done but your personal record like KD Rate won't be restored.

thanks 1 user thanked WT_Dev for this useful post.
Stop on 10/16/2016(UTC)
GeremyKiller  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 10:31:06 PM(UTC)
GeremyKiller

Groups: Registered

WT_Dev...
i got some big problem here...i from WTIS And 3Stars rank name GeremyKiller..im studying at my college and did not know about all this migration..and the transfer account date is 18th..how can i get back my 3stars account ?!!!
if u not give me last personal chances to transfer my account from WTIS to WOLFTEAM MENAi will ose my 6YEARS of my life playing WT i will feel useless and feel like wanna comittee suicide if i lost my 3STARS Account..can you messange me a personal message to help me done the transfer migration for my 3STARS account ?
if u not help me i will lose my STARS Account hat ihave been played fro 6YEARSS !!
PLEASE HELP ME GM..PLEASE..PLEASE
Warrior  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:49:23 PM(UTC)
Warrior

Malaysia

Originally Posted by: WT_Dev Go to Quoted Post
Dear Players,

At next Tuesday, October 18th, the migration service of account you used in previous International Service will be closed.
During the maintenance on that day, we will finish the migration work and the people who didn't submit the form before October 17th will not be able to submit the form anymore.

Thus, if you still have some accounts that are not migrated to MENA Serivce, please submit the form before Monday.

Also, this is a notice for the people who already submitted the form since this Tuesday, October 11th.

Your account will be migrated through the maintenance on October 18th, and you can play the game with your account after the maintenance.
As your callsign will be randomly created, please try to use 'Change Callsign' item in your gift box.
And the items placed in Gift Box will be migrated after the migration is done but your personal record like KD Rate won't be restored.

@WT_DEV

I have a big problem i can't access my old account in WTIS. so i wan't to transfer my account ( WTIS to WT MENA ) Old nickname Warrior
You need to respon this answer "ASAP" 8 Years playing this game. started 2006 and now 2016
1kirito  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:52:52 AM(UTC)
1kirito

WT_Dev...
i got some big problem here...i from WTIS and my account name 1Kirito..im studying at my college and did not know about all this migration..and the transfer account date is 18th..how can i get back my old account ?!!!
if u not give me last personal chances to transfer my account from WTIS to WOLFTEAM MENAi will lose my cash in wolfteam i use use so much money on wolfteam.. pls help me GM i begging you, i have been played for a year and half !!(sorry for my bad english)
PLEASE HELP ME GM..PLEASE..PLEASE
XoXoi  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 1:44:39 AM(UTC)
XoXoi

To Lovely Wolfteam G.M.....

please give me a chance to get back my old account .. before I was busy with work, so I do not know the latest developments wolfteam .. I have a lot of money spent in my old account ... Please Help Me G.M ..!!!
TiraH  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 5:09:47 AM(UTC)
TiraH

Originally Posted by: WT_Dev Go to Quoted Post
Dear Players,

dear gm please i want get my old acc .. my old callsign is TiraH .. rank top colonel .. i have play wolfteam since the game dont have any character .. please i want my id .. i fell useless to play since i cant play my old id .. i got to go to college for 2 years thats why i cant play wolfteam frequently .. please i want my id back
TiraH  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 5:11:35 AM(UTC)
TiraH

Dear GM ,
Please give all of us a chance to get our old precious id i begging at u please :(
Khloe  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 9:30:39 AM(UTC)
Khloe

I never knew about this migration thing!! and i want my account I been playing on. I spend a lot of money on slots and other stuff! i dont wanna restart on a new account. Please I want my other account to be transfer. Its dumb how there is a due date when some people don't know for months and they worked hard on their account and their high rankings and its too late to migrate because theres a due date.
Khloe  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 9:37:53 AM(UTC)
Khloe

I do not understand why is there a due date! People like me, didn't even knew about the migrate. I been busy with school since summer and finally just last week I found out about this. I spent money on my account and now the due date passed. Please contact me because I want my account back. I would be so mad if Softnyx can't migrate my account, because that would basically mean, you wasted your money and the due date is past so you have to start over all your hard work. This is not a hate message but a disappointing and upset message. Please contact if whether I could or could not get my account back.

Contact information:
dangthuynh@icloud.com