Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
GM Hybrid  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 3:32:05 AM(UTC)
Hybrid

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Dear Wolves,

Please check out the changes on Item Forge.

- Cash: 1,500 Cash / Req. Class: None
- WC: 30,000 WC / Req. Class: Junior Private First Class
- Gold: 90,000 Gold / Req. Class: Top Sergeant

* Note: Cash, WC and Gold Item Forge will have same items and other attributes.

We wish you enjoy the game.
Thank you

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Hybrid for this useful post.
tuan on 2/23/2017(UTC)
whizM  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 7:55:35 AM(UTC)
whizM

FUUCK YOU G.M.. FUUUCK YOU!! I GOT BANNED CUZ I CURSED AT YOU ?? WELL FUUCK YOU.. I WAS SO ANGRY BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY HACKERS IN WOLFTEAM.. SINCE THEN UNTIL NOW.. I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE 8 YEARS BEFORE.. AND UNTIL NOW THERE IS STILL HACKS.. WHAT THE FUUCK MAN ? ARE YOU DOING YOUR FUUCKING JOB?? I PAY CASH, PLAY HARD AND I WILL JUST GET DOMINATED BY THESE HACKERS?? IT'S OKAY IF THERES ONLY FEW HACKERS.. CUZ I CAN JUST QUIT THE GAME AND FIND A NEW ROOM IN ORDER TO AVOID PLAYING WITH THEM BUT THE THING IS IN EVERY FUUCKIN ROOM I GET INTO, THERES A FUUCKIN HACKER.. NOT ONLY 1 HACKER BUT SOMETIMES I ENCOUNTER MULTIPLE HACKERS IN ONE ROOM.. WHAT THE FUUCK MAN!! THE FUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.. SO I CURSED AT YOU IN THE CHATBOX AND I GOT BANNED FOR THAT? SO I HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH NOW? THAT IS SO FUUCKIN CHILDISH.. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS DUDE. WHAT THE FUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.. I GOT ANGRY CUZ THERE ARE SO MANY HACKERS IN THIS GAME AND IT'S YOU TO BLAME.. WHO ELSE SHOULD I BLAME?? THE HACKERS? LOL!!! I GUESS I CARE ABOUT THIS GAME MORE THAN YOU DO. DO YOUR FUUCKIN JOB RIGHT DUDE.. IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU ARE ACTIVE MONITORING THE WOLFTEAM SERVERS THAT YOU ACTUALLY COUGHT ME CURSED AT YOU BUT YOU'RE IF YOU COULD PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE HACKERS AND START BANNING THEM ONE BY ONE YOU DUUMBFUUCK!!! THAT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL... I GOT COUGHT FOR SAYING BAD WORDS AND RIGHT AWAY I GOT BANNED!! THATS CRAZY? WHY DON'T YOU CHECK ROOM PER ROOM AND FUUCKIN BAN THOSE FUUCKIN HACKERS DUDE.. PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE HACKERS!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! STOP FUUCKIN WASTING YOUR TIME DOING THESE KIND OF BULLSHIITS! LIKE BANNING PEOPLE FOR SAYING BAD WORDS.. WHAT THE FUUCK?? YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY BADWORDS TO THE CHATBOX RIGHT??? IT'S NOT ALLOWED.. YOU CAN'T CHAT THE WORD "FUCK".. THAT'S ENOUGH ALREADY.. IF YOU GOT OFFENDED ON HOW CREATIVE I AM JUST TO SAY SOMETHING BAD ON YOU.. JUST FUUCKIN IGNORE IT.. CUZ YOU ALREADY DID THE JOB ON THAT CHATBOX.. LIKE YOU CAN'T SAY ANY BAD WORDS ON THE CHATBOX RIGHT?? JUST LEAVE THE CHATBOX ALREADY!! IT'S ALREADY SECURED!! YOU DUUMDFUUCK!! PAY MORE FUUUCKIN ATTENTIOOOON!! ON THE HACKERS!!!! STUUUPID!! FUUUUUUCK!!! ..... COME OON!! WHAT THE FUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ? ARE YOU A FUUCKIN CHILD ?? ARE YOU A FUUCKIN KID? LIKE 6 TO 8 YEARS OLD?? GROW UP DUDE... STOP WITH THIS CHILDISH!! BE MORE PROFESSIONAL.. HANDLE THE SITUATIONS PROFESSIONALLY!! FUUCKIN DIG DEEPER THROUGH MY FOUL WORDS AND FUUCKIN FIND THE REAL MEANING BEHIND IT... I GOT MAD CUZ OF THESE FUUCKIN HACKERS AND IT'S ONLY YOU TO BLAME..... CUZ YOU'RE NOT DOING YOUR FUUCKIN JOB RIGHT... FUUUUCK!!
UrDooMeD  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 8:10:04 PM(UTC)
UrDooMeD

Thank you ^^
Moojak  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 11:34:10 PM(UTC)
Moojak

Your not alone , me too banned for hacking when i killed 3players HS and the opponent team high rank says i hack and next day ban for hacking.
Please check every case , just because high rank and they pay cash doesn't make them superior to others.
GM active to promote and earn money but not doing job replying to players or coming online to check and ban the real hackers.
Good job Sofnyx , no wonder WolfTeam is not well known like other FPS even though this game is so old :)