Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
WT_Dev  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:00:48 PM(UTC)
WT_Dev

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Dear Wolves,

The urgent maintenance has been finished by now.

Now you can connect to server again.
Sorry for your inconvenience and grab the presents, EM468 TTC-F and Plus Combo Ultimate in your Inventory.

Thank you.

Dear Wolves,

We're going to run the urgent maintenance in a few minutes because we found a critical issue with Wolf Rush Boss Mode.
Currently, we're preparing a hotfix for solving the issue but it requires restart of server.

Thus, the maintenance is inevitable but we will finish it in very soon to help you keep playing WT.
Instead, you will receive some reward items on your inventory after the maintenance. :)

Again, sorry for your inconvenience and thank you for playing Wolfteam.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:43:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Hope  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 6:10:15 AM(UTC)
Hope

Groups: Registered

Its not fair to create Prides with unique features like Space for some people and forget about the rest dear Dev!! we all came from WTIS and we all lost our prides which had unique names and characters.. and yet you give Frozen her pride back with the same name (Dark Flame). Shame!
GeremyKiller  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 12:08:59 PM(UTC)
GeremyKiller

Groups: Registered

WT_Dev...
IF YOU DONT HELP ME NOW I WILL LOST MY 3STARS ACCOUNT FROM WTIS....i got some big problem here...i from WTIS And 3Stars rank name GeremyKiller..im studying at my college and did not know about all this migration..and the transfer account date is 18th..and now was 22th..I have yet again made a transfer account...i want to get back my 3 Stars Account!!
if u not give me last personal chances to transfer my account from WTIS to WOLFTEAM MENAi will ose my 6YEARS of my life playing WT i will feel useless and feel like wanna comittee suicide if i lost my 3STARS Account..can you messange me a personal message to help me done the transfer migration for my 3STARS account ?
if u not help me i will lose my STARS Account hat ihave been played fro 6YEARSS !!
PLEASE HELP ME GM..PLEASE..PLEASE