Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
WT_Dev  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 10:51:49 AM(UTC)
WT_Dev

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Dear Players,

This is a new announcement about maintenance schedule and migration which is updated at October 7th.

1. New Maintenance Schedule
- Regular maintenance will be held on every Tuesday, AM 10:00 (GMT +9)

2. Temporary Maintenance for User Migration
- The users who submitted migration form in Here since today, they will be migrated at next Tuesday, October 11th.
- The users who will submit the form since October 11th, they will be migrated at October 18th and this would be the last time for temporary maintenance with migration.
In other words, the migration page will be available until October 17th. After the maintenance on October 18th, you can't submit the form anymore.

3. Note
- If you submit the form, you can't play WT with new account until your account is migrated; your account will be displayed as banned state. IT'S NORMAL.
- The items in Gift Box of your old account are still moving to your new account. Please wait until the items are fully transferred.

Thank you.

* Notice on below was written at September 30th *

Dear Players,

After yesterday's server merge, we're still waiting for you who didn't submit the form for migration.
You can submit the migration form in Here.

You need to check the cautions before you submit the form because it contains important notices.

Also, we're going to run temporary maintenance day by day until October 13th to help the migration.
Each maintenance will be held on AM 11 (GMT +9) and we expect that the maintenance will require about 2 hours for each.
Please note that the regular maintenance will be held on AM 10 (GMT +9) on every Thursday, too.

We're sorry for your inconvenience and try our best to finish the maintenance quickly.

Thank you.

Edited by user Friday, October 07, 2016 4:33:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MrAce  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 7:14:06 PM(UTC)
MrAce

Groups: Registered

my wolfteam id get banned because wolfteam migration... can i get my id back? .i already submit the the form for migration. please reply.